Looking for Volunteers [OOC]

Come, brothers and sisters, share with us your tales, from before your joined to today! Tell us of yourself and your travels and travails! (IC Please, OOC labeled!)

Looking for Volunteers [OOC]

Postby Tavriel Tyne » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:18 pm

I'm in need of a number of volunteers for a ROLEPLAY (:wink:) project. You need to be actively playing on the Tintagel cluster and be able to volunteer some time on a regular basis. I need people from all three realms. Server, race, class, level, etc. does not matter at all. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email me at sinnocentdezire @ yahoo.com, and I will fill you in on the details.

(Please note I am going to be out of town and unable to respond to any messages from the the 10th until the 15th.)
Last edited by Tavriel Tyne on Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tavriel Tyne
- Virtue and Vyse : Albion/Guinevere -

Inese Dezire
- Harbingers : Hibernia/Nimue -

[Roleplaying Team Lead]
Tavriel Tyne
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Rathskellar » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:30 pm

I love RP. I try to get 30k a week. What do you mean by regular time? Does it have to be time in the evenings or can I donate time during non-primetime hours?
Lord Darkbow
Scourge of Mount Collory
Bane of Yggdra Forest

"I don't know if I should ban you or throw up." Sarsin

Dead Camel Found Near Swedish Highway
Rathskellar
Marshal

Postby Tavriel Tyne » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:48 pm

Rathskellar wrote:I love RP. I try to get 30k a week. What do you mean by regular time? Does it have to be time in the evenings or can I donate time during non-primetime hours?

Wrong RP. Edited my orignal post for clarity. :P

As for regular time, nothing is written in stone yet, but I will likely be looking for people to dedicate just 2 hours per week. It will be during the evenings, for certain, though the exact time is still somewhat up in the air.
Tavriel Tyne

Inese Dezire

[Roleplaying Team Lead]
Tavriel Tyne
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Rathskellar » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:44 pm

I was only teasing, I knew what you meant. I tend to be a pain in the RP.

I am interested in finding out more. I can roleplay pretty decently when the mood strikes me. It would help if I was in an RP guild instead of an RvR outfit, but there it is.
Lord Darkbow
Scourge of Mount Collory
Bane of Yggdra Forest

"I don't know if I should ban you or throw up." Sarsin

Dead Camel Found Near Swedish Highway
Rathskellar
Marshal

Postby Tavriel Tyne » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:20 pm

Sent you a PM, Rath. And yes, I figured you were just messing around, but I decided to change it just in case someone didn't know. It would not be the first time I've had someone thinking it was the other RP. :wink:
Tavriel Tyne

Inese Dezire

[Roleplaying Team Lead]
Tavriel Tyne
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Crispian » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:40 pm

Please forward me the details!
Crispian Pontiff, Precentor, St. Crispin's League

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother" Henry V
Crispian
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Tavriel Tyne » Tue Aug 08, 2006 3:25 pm

Crispian wrote:Please forward me the details!

Done. :)
Tavriel Tyne

Inese Dezire

[Roleplaying Team Lead]
Tavriel Tyne
Recruit
Recruit

Updates & Requests

Postby Tavriel Tyne » Mon Aug 21, 2006 12:44 pm

I know there's been a lot of silence surrounding any plans for the roleplay community, but please don't take that to mean nothing is happening. The time has been going towards soliciting much needed help and giving the volunteers time to get organized. There are plans for a number of different events, and currently the plan is to kick everything off sometime the second week in September. :) I realize that's sufficiently vague, but...I have to keep you all guessing, right? ;)

Now for the requests: I need more people for various projects, so please take a look and see if you'd like to give it a go. Also, as always, pass the word on!

REALM COORDINATORS:
I need two dedicated people, one from Albion/Tintagel and one from Midgard/Tintagel to help coordinate events, so that ideally they can be run across all three realms, or at least so that all three realms are seeing their share of RP events. The coordinators would help me out by making suggestions, informing me of events in their realm, solicit help for events in their realm, broadcasts/post event information, etc. You will not necessarily have to run any events/raids yourself, but you will generally help find people in your realm who can.

RAID LEADERS:
I need two willing souls, one from Albion/Tintagel and one from Midgard/Tintagel, to run regularly weekly raids. There is a LOT of leeway to what can be done with these raids, so please don't be scared off by thinking you'll get stuck running massive ML raids every week. You will be expected to work to strongly encourage roleplaying within these raids.

BARKEEPS:
Willing to spend an hour or two a week playing bartender for your realmmates? Want to encourage roleplay through simple example? I still need quite a few people to help out here for this to run as smoothly as possible. If you have any interest, let me know.

"PART TIME" EVENT COORDINATORS:
Looking to participate but don't have the time to dedicate on a regular basis? Interested in helping run a fun event from time to time? I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to run some social events (festivals, races, etc) upon occasion. Anyone who volunteers for these positions would simply go into a pool of names that I'd call upon when an event comes up. You'd be able to accept or decline for each individual event.
Tavriel Tyne

Inese Dezire

[Roleplaying Team Lead]
Tavriel Tyne
Recruit
Recruit

Return to The Lord's Arse