"Sin With a Grin" (DAoC/WAR) -Aurik Darkemoor

Come, brothers and sisters, share with us your tales, from before your joined to today! Tell us of yourself and your travels and travails! (IC Please, OOC labeled!)

"Sin With a Grin" (DAoC/WAR) -Aurik Darkemoor

Postby -Aurik- » Fri Oct 10, 2008 12:03 am

"Take a good look at agony
Force fed pass down time release
I'm inspired to find the liar
Black list X on the back of a soulful man
I've got ways you understand
Look left, look right, but I'm behind you
I never noticed until i focused on everything you did, you said
You lit the fuse inside my head

Thank you for reminding me of why I'm sick inside
Thank you for the venom
Did you think it would paralyze
These scars, I scratch, I tear, are there under my skin, where you've always been
Thank you for reminding me to Sin with a grin.

Hangman standing on a twisted 2 x 4
Built your house, but forgot to lock the door
I'm inside with two black eyes
I have not one shred of sympathy
I have no use for apologies

I'm inspired to find the liar
I never noticed until i focused, on everything you did, you said
You lit the fuse inside my head

Thank you for reminding me of why i'm sick inside
Thank you for the venom, did you think it would paralyze
These scars, I scratch, I tear, are there, under my skin, where you've always been

Thank you for reminding me of why i'm sick inside
Thank you for the venom, did you think it would paralyze
These scars, I scratch, I tear, are there, under my skin, where you've always been
Thank you for reminding me to sin with a grin.

Sin with a grin
Sin with a grin
Sin with a grin"

The biting tenacity of the steel of the shield hit the Reaver initiate hard to the face as the untrained youth charged the intruder. The spray of blood from the explosion of the lad's nose coated the obsidian shield and the Stranger made his way further into the confines of the Arawnites. The Stranger spun and unfurled the length of flesh he assumed as a weapon. Snapping the whip forward, the Stranger caught another onrushing assailant about the neck. Deftly, the Stranger pulled hard upon the whip length and drug onrusher quickly toward him. The lad's momentum worked against him and the Stranger met the youth's face with a headbutt from his chain cowled helm. The second assailant slumped to the ground in rag doll fashion.

The Stranger was clad in chainmail armor colored deep onyx and was bespattered with blood not of his own. It was clear that his journey had been arduous as he infiltrated Arawnite halls that used to welcome him as the vicious anti-hero he deservedly earned.

Aurik Darkemoor removed the chain helm to reveal facial flesh pastey and white. His blonde hair cascaded about his head as dry straw would upon a scarecrow, and eyes colored a sinewy blood red caste their gaze in all directions and to all faces. The rage etched upon his features broke resolves and forced those who would approach him to retard in their step as they would an incoming rabid animal.

"I CALL DOWN YOUR MASTERS!" He shouted with gutteral fury. "BY ALL YOU HOLD HOLY I WILL BE ATTENDED TO OR I WILL EXTINGUISH EVERY LIGHT MY EVER-LIVING GAZE FALLS UPON!"

An Albion, seemingly in his 30's and bearing all the mark and stature of a warrior tested and true charged upon the Dark Knight of the League. "Betrayer!" He battlecried. "You will fall to my sword!" The blade wielding Reaver held his weapon at a high arc above his head and shoulders.

Aurik had always despised the upstarts who trained in steel instead of flesh; moreso, it offended him how casually the title "Reaver" was distributed to the unworthy. He had been one of Seven, the Seventh in fact, cursed to walk the lands of Albion feeding upon the life the land had to offer and terrorizing it's populace with the horrors that the Servants of Arawn imposed; these were the days before treaties, back when the Arawnite were referred to as "pagans" not "allies".

The sword came down hard on Darkemoor, but the attack was clumsily choreographed and delivered despite it's ferocity. The Stranger deflected the blow with his shield, and in one motion, brought the defensive weapon back, then forward, delivering a blow to the warrior's jaw with it's edge. The warrior recoiled and Aurik took the advantage and pressed it, charging the man, the Dark Knight discarded the shield. It skitted along the ground, the coat of arms of St. Crispin's League spinning as it cascaded along the ground.
Grabbing the warrior with the clawed fingers of his gauntleted hand, Darkemoor squeezed into the taut flesh and muscle of the warriors neck. The man choked at the pressure applied to him. Ravenous, Aurik tilted the head and neck with an almost supernatural strength and brandished pointed teeth drenched in the moistness of a saliva inspired by deep hunger. The Stranger bit into the flesh of the warrior, immediately Aurik could taste the pungent salt of sweat, but as he bit down deeper he broke the pulp that yielded the warmth torrent of the man's life blood. Greedily, the true Reaver fed upon his victim, renewing his vigor with the freshness of the imminent kill.

[[[as always...continued :) ]]]
RESTRAINING ORDER is another way of saying "I Love You"
-Aurik-
Enlistee
Enlistee

Return to The Lord's Arse