GAMES

A place to chat about other games single-player, MMO, or otherwise

GAMES

Postby Aeneis2009 » Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:32 am

anyone playing anything cool? I miss daoc....I still havent found a suitable replacement. I am currently playing EVE online, as far as MMO's and this game Elemental war of magic..www.elementalgame.com/ Its not bad...sort of like master of magic, that great strategy game from the 90's.
"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." - Sulla, L.C.

Aeneis, Swordmaster, War Leader
Caldius, Warrior Priest of Sigmar, of course this class is balenced with the dok....<frowns>
Abdiel, Witchhunter, for those times when I want a little Dps.
Draenin, Disciple Of Khaine, Overlord of Quorum Quorum.lefora.com
Aeneis2009
Recruit
Recruit

Re: GAMES

Postby Tiplon » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:31 pm

WoT is good. Play as tanks from around WWII era. tank destroyers, SPG's (artillery), light tanks, medium tanks, or heavy tanks.
**retired**
Tiplon
Enlistee
Enlistee

Postby Aeneis2009 » Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:20 pm

World of tanks really? I looked at that, I like WWII stuff, but I didnt see any infantry units. Are there infantry units? If not...how does it feel then? it seems strange to me to have a WWII game with out infantry
"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." - Sulla, L.C.

Aeneis, Swordmaster, War Leader
Caldius, Warrior Priest of Sigmar, of course this class is balenced with the dok....<frowns>
Abdiel, Witchhunter, for those times when I want a little Dps.
Draenin, Disciple Of Khaine, Overlord of Quorum Quorum.lefora.com
Aeneis2009
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Tiplon » Wed Apr 27, 2011 11:20 am

No, no infantry. There are levels for certain types of tanks and you have it out with about 30 tanks (15 on a side). There are different maps that you play on so you may fight in the dessert or a city or mountains.
**retired**
Tiplon
Enlistee
Enlistee

Return to Random Gaming