Conan

A place to chat about other games single-player, MMO, or otherwise

Re: Conan

Postby Bashir » Wed May 21, 2008 6:54 am

I am on Cimmeria with several others from nimue(wodin, Vill not sure who else). I was thinking of also creating a char on Wiccana as well in case the PVP server turns out to be more grief than fun.
Comal Bright Wizard
Bashir Witch Hunter
Belgae Engineer
Bashir
Guard
Guard

Postby Eraedan » Wed May 21, 2008 8:02 am

Asurseth was saying the PvP servers are pretty ridiculous in terms of people getting mowed down at graveyards and constant griefing. Dunno myself; I haven't been.
"People also like whores." -- Ennick
"That can't be right, simply due to the fact that... well.... math is bad." -- Rhudd
*cringes in a corner as the Sphincter Of Tomorrow begins to pulse and then dilate, sending Sunday Spiders and Yesteryear Punters scurrying for the shadows of the evening as the fresh morning manure splatters down upon the garden of hope* -- Rathskellar
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Postby Bashir » Wed May 21, 2008 10:11 am

we will see. griefing like that is specifically against the ruleset. Have ot see how they enforce the rules.
Comal Bright Wizard
Bashir Witch Hunter
Belgae Engineer
Bashir
Guard
Guard

Postby Tiplon » Wed May 21, 2008 1:31 pm

Well, if we ever get the damn thing patched, we'll be there. Wiccana sounds like a plan! I'll post up with character names as soon as I can get them set tonight.
**retired**
Tiplon
Enlistee
Enlistee

Postby Eraedan » Wed May 21, 2008 7:19 pm

My system is too crap for me to actually play. I get on a bit, but I barely meet the system minimums. Guess I'll be sticking with WoW til I can get a better computer. :cry:
"That can't be right, simply due to the fact that... well.... math is bad." -- Rhudd
*cringes in a corner as the Sphincter Of Tomorrow begins to pulse and then dilate, sending Sunday Spiders and Yesteryear Punters scurrying for the shadows of the evening as the fresh morning manure splatters down upon the garden of hope* -- Rathskellar
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Postby Rhadd » Thu May 22, 2008 7:10 am

Ok well I'm on Wiccana and I have an assassin named Nightblade.
I joined a guild just for the heck of it, but if you all get a guild I will gladly join you all..

Hope to see you all soon... And let the blood flow!!! :D
I Fling Poo...

Some People are like Slinkies, they really don't have a purpose, but they bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
Rhadd
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Ishish » Thu May 22, 2008 8:17 am

<looks at computer....looks at wallet...>
Nooooooo!!! Finally a game where drinking and wenching are a major part of the game and I cant play!
KAAHHHHNNN!!!!

Ish
Haiku are simple
But they often don't make sense
Hippopotamus
Ishish
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Eraedan » Thu May 22, 2008 9:18 am

True. :cry:
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Previous

Return to Random Gaming