Elder Scrolls Online

Off topic forum for Warlord Central. Anything goes, so watch your step!

Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Aeneis2009 » Sun May 04, 2014 9:42 pm

Come to Elderscrolls Online if you miss the DAOC PVP. This is the most fun I've had in an MMO since DAOC. I waited a while to comment about it since, well you know....EVERY MMO is awesome at first. I wanted to make sure it wasn't false hope and that I really understood the game. I'm RR7 VR1 lvl 50 and despite the few bugs and glitches (which the devs are actively working on and publicly aware of) the game is amazing. Destructable keeps, HUGE open world pvp area that is bigger than frontiers, any character can stealth so you can be really effective in gank groups. I've made a guild with some of my IRL friends and other DAOC players, and we claimed our first keep last night. Please.... Join us. You wont regret it.

Best of all... even if you don't have the time to devote to grinding out lvl 50... you can be very effective in pvp once you hit 16 and with player skill kill VR10 50 players.

Send me an Email in game or friend me @aeneis81
"No friend ever served me, and no enemy ever wronged me, whom I have not repaid in full." - Sulla, L.C.

Aeneis, Swordmaster, War Leader
Caldius, Warrior Priest of Sigmar, of course this class is balenced with the dok....<frowns>
Abdiel, Witchhunter, for those times when I want a little Dps.
Draenin, Disciple Of Khaine, Overlord of Quorum Quorum.lefora.com
Aeneis2009
Recruit
Recruit

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Rathskellar » Mon May 19, 2014 6:25 pm

Is there a server you are on?
Lord Darkbow
Scourge of Mount Collory
Bane of Yggdra Forest

"I don't know if I should ban you or throw up." Sarsin

Dead Camel Found Near Swedish Highway
Rathskellar
Marshal

Re: Elder Scrolls Online

Postby Caviel » Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:46 pm

Still playing MechWarrior: Online for the most part. Helping run a merc group deathshandbrigade.net

It's cool if you like PvP (No PvE elements) and shooting giant stompy robots, or more specifically BattleTech/MechWarrior.
Rift Beta Characters (Belmont Server):
Eroli - Warrior
Pugio - Rogue

"May you go marching in three measure time, dressed up as asses, drunk to the nines. Swing from the rafters, shouting those songs, gone unsung for far too long." -Clutch, Drink to the Dead
Caviel
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Return to The Insanity Pit