Since Cav Thought Zuul Was Freaky

Off topic forum for Warlord Central. Anything goes, so watch your step!

Since Cav Thought Zuul Was Freaky

Postby Sarsin » Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:46 pm

I have changed my forum icon. There ya go sissy :P
"We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
Sarsin
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Re: Since Cav Thought Zuul Was Freaky

Postby Caviel » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:09 pm

Hey! I said it was creepy, not freaky!

I wasn't losing sleep over it at night, afraid your forum icon was going to get me or anything, sheesh :p

"Can't sleep, clown will eat me....Can't sleep, clown will eat me..."
Rift Beta Characters (Belmont Server):
Eroli - Warrior
Pugio - Rogue

"May you go marching in three measure time, dressed up as asses, drunk to the nines. Swing from the rafters, shouting those songs, gone unsung for far too long." -Clutch, Drink to the Dead
Caviel
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Re: Since Cav Thought Zuul Was Freaky

Postby Sarsin » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:31 pm

I wasn't losing sleep over it at night, afraid your forum icon was going to get me or anything, sheesh

That is why I banished it, he wasn't doing his job. He tried to get under your bed, but he was afraid of Mel. Some minion he turned out to be. o.O

But you will fear my new minion! We will get.....

ALL OF YOUR COOKIES! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nom nom nom nom
"We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
Sarsin
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Return to The Insanity Pit