Again I have to ask...

Off topic forum for Warlord Central. Anything goes, so watch your step!

Again I have to ask...

Postby Eraedan » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:30 am

... where the hell is everyone? Seems like once a week people appear and post a bit but, for the most part, these forums are sadly empty. :|
"People also like whores." -- Ennick
"That can't be right, simply due to the fact that... well.... math is bad." -- Rhudd
*cringes in a corner as the Sphincter Of Tomorrow begins to pulse and then dilate, sending Sunday Spiders and Yesteryear Punters scurrying for the shadows of the evening as the fresh morning manure splatters down upon the garden of hope* -- Rathskellar
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Re: Again I have to ask...

Postby Wraili » Fri Dec 07, 2007 12:33 pm

Well, I could not say anything openly on the boards before, as it was a suprise, but the reason you have not seen the Mellyora about is because I imported her to MN for Crispian's 40th birthday on Sunday. She arrived by plane on Wednesday, and was snuck into the house past Glyn.

Once Crispian got home from work, I went downstairs and told him the his birthday/Christmas present was delivered and I was not going to attempt to hide it for several days. He went into the bathroom, and Mellyora went and sat in the living room. Crispian came out and I told him the present was in the LR, and he actually looked through her (I think looking for wrapping paper and a bow) before he did a double-take and said, "What are you doing here?!?!?!"

This would be in the nature of "Having your friends present, not having your friend's presents."

:D
Wraili
Enlistee
Enlistee

Postby Caviel » Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:09 pm

Sorry, work has been beyond insanely busy. Been doing 9-12 hour days every day for the last two weeks trying to catch up. Not to mention my wife is due to pop any second now and spending a lot of time with her. Any other time has been taken up by sweating out bills on our now single income, and studying for a CCVP test to renew my CCNA before it expires in March.

Good times! :D
Rift Beta Characters (Belmont Server):
Eroli - Warrior
Pugio - Rogue

"May you go marching in three measure time, dressed up as asses, drunk to the nines. Swing from the rafters, shouting those songs, gone unsung for far too long." -Clutch, Drink to the Dead
Caviel
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Melodius » Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:28 pm

Horrendous lack of sleep... 2-4 hours a night has me pretty much bonkers. Also, I have to spend time at my kids school to keep up our end of the bargain. The leftover time I have I've been trying to spend with Shal.

I do stop by as often as I can though.
~Head of the Tyrloc Clan~
Melodius
Corporal of the Guard
Corporal of the Guard

Postby Eraedan » Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:40 pm

Ouch... sounds like a hectic time for all!

I can sympathize with the working: I'm pulling 10-12 hour days for the most part, interspersed with the occasional 9 hour day.

Hope everything is okay, Mel. Say hi to Shal for me!!
"That can't be right, simply due to the fact that... well.... math is bad." -- Rhudd
*cringes in a corner as the Sphincter Of Tomorrow begins to pulse and then dilate, sending Sunday Spiders and Yesteryear Punters scurrying for the shadows of the evening as the fresh morning manure splatters down upon the garden of hope* -- Rathskellar
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Postby Rathskellar » Sat Dec 08, 2007 10:29 pm

Been in Maryland for the better part of a week, then Monday off to South Carolina.
Lord Darkbow
Scourge of Mount Collory
Bane of Yggdra Forest

"I don't know if I should ban you or throw up." Sarsin

Dead Camel Found Near Swedish Highway
Rathskellar
Marshal

Postby Phardaxia » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:42 am

i am lurking but haven't posted... oh...wait.... DAMN!

sucks to be busy.... tis the season though...
"Golden teeth and golden tones. Welcome to my presence!"- Dr. Teeth
Daxxus, Not too Bright Wizard of the Empire, Pheonix Throne, WAR
Maintime, gimped Assassin, Cim. AoC
Captain Antonio Pantalones, Privateer, PotBS
Celah, Necromancer of Antonia Bayle, EQII
Phardaxia, Wizard of Nimue with his keen hat Talbot
Maintime, mince meat of CoD2 and CoD4
Phardaxia
Enlistee
Enlistee

Postby Sarsin » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:16 pm

Real life needs to be nerfed in my opinion.
"We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
Sarsin
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Eraedan » Mon Dec 10, 2007 6:36 pm

If RL gets nerfed, I'm rerolling. :evil:
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Postby Caviel » Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:21 am

Eraedan wrote:If RL gets nerfed, I'm rerolling. :evil:

Wait, that's an option?

"NE1 GOT HAX 4 XTRA DOLRZ?"
Rift Beta Characters (Belmont Server):
Eroli - Warrior
Pugio - Rogue

"May you go marching in three measure time, dressed up as asses, drunk to the nines. Swing from the rafters, shouting those songs, gone unsung for far too long." -Clutch, Drink to the Dead
Caviel
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Sarsin » Thu Dec 20, 2007 3:44 pm

"NE1 GOT HAX 4 XTRA DOLRZ?"

Up, Up, Down,Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

Anyways, I don't see the point in rerolling. The female classes are clearly overpowered, especially the "Wife" class, unless you spec "Gay".
"We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
Sarsin
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Return to The Insanity Pit