The Rebirth of St Crispin's League: Wow/Kargath

Off topic forum for Warlord Central. Anything goes, so watch your step!

Re: The Rebirth of St Crispin's League: Wow/Kargath

Postby Melodius » Thu Feb 07, 2008 10:22 am

Kelh wrote:Actually looking forward to WotLK now. 2.4 may be interesting .... especially if they lift the attunement requirements for BT/Mt Hyjal ;)

Giving people a reason to group outside of instances would be nice. I just spent the last week helping people through low level stuff and boy did they dumb Azeroth down. There's damn near no elite mobs outside of instances anymore. Whole areas feel ruined... like Razorfen Downs. It used to be fun to grab people and farm that area.

I'm happy with the game though :mrgreen: . I can't wait to see more hero-classes!
~Head of the Tyrloc Clan~
Melodius
Corporal of the Guard
Corporal of the Guard

Postby Sarsin » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:33 pm

Whole areas feel ruined... like Razorfen Downs.
Tell that to the poor Scarlet Crusade bastards in Hearthglen. That was some sweet revenge right there.
"We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
Sarsin
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Cerrick » Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:25 pm

It's true, the non-instance content has been dumbed down, insofar as there really aren't many (if any) non-soloable outside quests pre-60. There are still, however, quite a few group quests in the 60-70, some of which offer some pretty nifty rewards.

I have to say, I'm looking forward to running solo or duo through the troll temple in the Hinterlands. That place was such a drag when all the mobs were elites. Sadly, my only character close to that level range is my shaman, who rarely sees the light of day (he's still in Blood and Spirit League, if that tells you anything!).
WAR
Uri, Rune Priest
Caladin, White Lion

DAOC
Aermus, Sorcerer and Ranger Pincushion
Cerrick, Paladin
Cerrick
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Eraedan » Fri Feb 08, 2008 12:05 pm

Ish, get yer arse in game! I haven't seen you on once yet. I have a lvl 8 Blood Elf Paladin. Just got my BE Rogue to 60. (wooo!)
"People also like whores." -- Ennick
"That can't be right, simply due to the fact that... well.... math is bad." -- Rhudd
*cringes in a corner as the Sphincter Of Tomorrow begins to pulse and then dilate, sending Sunday Spiders and Yesteryear Punters scurrying for the shadows of the evening as the fresh morning manure splatters down upon the garden of hope* -- Rathskellar
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Postby Ishish » Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:40 am

I am now 18 I think. I forgot how gross most quests were. "Go pull some spines out of some fishmen", or "can you go tear some hearts out of some Gnolls"? Where are the "can you bake me a loaf of bread and then eat it for me" quests?
Haiku are simple
But they often don't make sense
Hippopotamus
Ishish
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Sarsin » Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:47 am

Hehe...it'll make World of Warcraft like our school system.

"The murlocs of this island don't know how special they are. Go hug 10 murlocs and return to me"

Then to top it all off, you could talk to the guy before finishing the quest and he'd give you the reward anyways since you just tried. They don't wanna hurt your self-esteem.
"We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
Sarsin
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Tiplon » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:38 am

So I am clear, Ish you are on Aggramar horde correct? I have a level 10 or so troll shaman over there that I play now and again but never seem to see anyone about. I would be willing to work on him more but I cannot stand soloing everything. Way to boring for me.

I am willing to do whatever, I just want it to be fairly active. I cannot stand logging in to no one over and over again soloing everything. I drink entirely too much when that happens....
**retired**
Tiplon
Enlistee
Enlistee

Postby Eraedan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:55 am

I have a lvl 9 BE Paladin to play with ya, if you want. Look me up:

Elathir (61 Rogue)
Elidhar (9 Paladin)
Balrogh (19 Warrior)
Balraug (32 Shaman)

Those are the only ones I'm on, usually. Ashenash is, well, Ashenash, but also Nyb and Qaii. Also, do a check for Casual Killers guild. Normally someone is on. I'll be on all next week because I have a week off. Senators know how to take holidays.
"That can't be right, simply due to the fact that... well.... math is bad." -- Rhudd
*cringes in a corner as the Sphincter Of Tomorrow begins to pulse and then dilate, sending Sunday Spiders and Yesteryear Punters scurrying for the shadows of the evening as the fresh morning manure splatters down upon the garden of hope* -- Rathskellar
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Postby Ishish » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:31 pm

I am on Aggramar. I am usually on Tues-Wend, and some weekends. I would love to have someone to lvl up with. Soloing is for the birds...or the fish...errr...something like that.

I am Ishish there as well. Hope to hear from ya soon.

Ish
Haiku are simple
But they often don't make sense
Hippopotamus
Ishish
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Eraedan » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:50 pm

Sweet. It'll be leveling time when you're on, Ish. Want to get that Warrior higher.
Eraedan
Sergeant of the Guard
Sergeant of the Guard

Postby Kelh » Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:39 pm

it really is much easier to level now and with the changes to duskwallow marsh that makes the whole process much simpler.

Been leveling a shaman at the moment and it has pretty much been a breeze ..... hit 60 no trouble .... jus bringing his gathering skills upto speed so he can get the good stuff in outland :)

definitely need to start a horde alt up ..... would have done it this week but needed to cover raid slots :( ..... maybe tomorrow or over weekend :)
Kelh
Recruit
Recruit

Postby Caviel » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:12 am

Bah, need more in the League on Kargath :p
Rift Beta Characters (Belmont Server):
Eroli - Warrior
Pugio - Rogue

"May you go marching in three measure time, dressed up as asses, drunk to the nines. Swing from the rafters, shouting those songs, gone unsung for far too long." -Clutch, Drink to the Dead
Caviel
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Allonan Tarmac » Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:32 pm

oops never saw this before Mell and Aurik got me to go Thoriun Brotherhood.

10 toons on TB
2 toons on Argent Dawn

1 each on
Earthen Ring
Burning Legion
Crushridge
Emerald Dream
Stormreaver
Azgalor

Oh and now 1 on Kargath
Allonan Tarmac
Guard
Guard

Postby Crispian » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:21 pm

Kargath, Thorium Brotherhood; matters not where goodly men and women gather under the banner to make war upon the foes and stand, shoulder-to-shoulder, in good fellowship, with u nity of mind and prupose.

but damned if I'll go back and request up after reaching 40+!
Crispian Pontiff, Precentor, St. Crispin's League

"For he to-day that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother" Henry V
Crispian
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Caviel » Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:01 am

Hey, it's dirt simple to get to 60 now, they dropped the XP requirement per level by 10% I think, so it's WAY faster level. :D

Not to mention you can transfer chars between servers, so any Alliance folks can jump right in. I'm looking forward to raiding some of the bigger dungeons and learning them, and of course getting some more PvP on ;)

Given the leaked "reviews" with Warhammer and AoC and the very bad light the games are cast in, I'm not sure how willing I'll be to jump on board with them...Time will tell, of course.
Rift Beta Characters (Belmont Server):
Eroli - Warrior
Pugio - Rogue

"May you go marching in three measure time, dressed up as asses, drunk to the nines. Swing from the rafters, shouting those songs, gone unsung for far too long." -Clutch, Drink to the Dead
Caviel
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

PreviousNext

Return to The Insanity Pit