Cleaning House

General News for Warlord Central

Cleaning House

Postby Sarsin » Fri Feb 06, 2009 3:35 pm

While I am on the crusade against spam, I decided to clean some house on our user database as well. We currently have 242 users with absolutely no posts whatsoever. So on March 1st, I am going to remove all of the users that have 0 posts and have not been active since March of 2008. This is an effort to clean up before Caviel moves our forums :)
"We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
Sarsin
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Re: Cleaning House

Postby Sarekonna » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:14 pm

Just to clarify, this will remove anyone who joined before March 2008 and made 0 posts. If you joined in April 2008 and made 0 posts your character will still live?
Sarekonna
Brigade General ~ Skygge Verden
Brigade General ~ Skygge Verden

Postby Sarsin » Fri Feb 06, 2009 7:41 pm

That is correct.
"We have called by different names brethren of the same principle. We are all Republicans, we are all Federalists. If there be any among us who would wish to dissolve this Union or to change its republican form, let them stand undisturbed as monuments of the safety with which error of opinion may be tolerated where reason is left free to combat it." - Thomas Jefferson
Sarsin
Warlord Central Staff
Warlord Central Staff

Postby Yeheshua » Sat Feb 07, 2009 8:21 am

i dont know how you would handle this but there are three "yehoshua"s thanks to changing email address and long absences, it doesnt bother me, i'm just sayin..
Yeheshua

Return to General Site News